Thread: HELP with a 1999 Martin Fury

Post Thanks / Like

Default HELP with a 1999 Martin Fury

I have borrowed a 1999 Martin Fury from a family member. I need to change the strings and cables as well as change the draw Length to 31". I can't find any information in the Tech Section of the website as the bows stop at year 2001. Do I need new cams to change the DL or is it a modular cam system? Also does anyone know the proper string length and cable length for this bow?

Post Thanks / Like

here is one linl i found i will try to find string and cable lengths as well but this is a start.http://www.martinarchery.com/bows1999/furf.htm
    then here is this link,not sure if it help ya out but here ya go.http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...t=29239&page=1

Post Thanks / Like

oh ya and welcome to the forum,also might i note that if your going to spending a decent chunk of change to set the bow up and if you are going to stick to archery you might want to look into picking up a bow,check the classifieds for a deal on a bow.just a thought

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    oh ya and welcome to the forum,also might i note that if your going to spending a decent chunk of change to set the bow up and if you are going to stick to archery you might want to look into picking up a bow,check the classifieds for a deal on a bow.just a thought
    x2. and ive got a couple that would be perfect for you. one is in the classifieds already
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340