Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: offer i may not refuse

Post Thanks / Like

i rent the house i live in right now.im waiting on a settelment that will give my wife and i enough money so we can outright purchace a house,the chick the lives in the appartment off of my house wont want to room up.we have talked about getting a nicer place and have her as a room mate but she like haveing her own space.as do i.

i guess it will be on what the old man wants me to do in order to live in his house for free.if anything he wants me to do will interfear with my job then i cant take it.i still have not heard from the old man.i guess this will be a let the cards lay where they fall kind of thing.

Post Thanks / Like

well i got the chance to talk to the old man and as soon as we started talking we stoped.he has a problem with my dog so i will not rent from him.i have had my pup since she was born and im not getting rid of her for any house.granted it was 4000 sqf and on lots of prime hunting land but ther is no way im ditching my girl.

Post Thanks / Like

Just when you think you might have the world by the butt somebody has to throw a monkey wrench into the equation. Sorry to hear things didn't work out. Better luck next time. It's not the end of the world.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any way you could still do the job for the old guy and not live there?
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.