Thread: a question

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up a question

Hey guys i never gave a thought about adjusting the draw stop , kinna been where its at since i bought it , it seems to hold good at draw , question is, i have about 3/8 of a in left Till it is maxed out ,if i go all the way will it harm anything? break a limb? gain anymore speed? with all good thoughts leave it alone? opinions please cuse me its a 08 saber 70# 30 in draw wackin gold tip 400 n 5575sfergot acutrack cam, posted this on at and someone shot it up THE NERVE OF SOME FOLK

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

it probably wont break a limb or cause any damage. probably wont increase speed either. if anything,maxing out the drawstop would increase let-off,and in doing so,decrease your speed. id just leave it alone. less let-off will boost your speed but not enough to compromise comfort. i personally like to be able to hold at full draw for extended periods before i take a shot. gotta be prepared for anything when hunting. and i dont want the bow trying to pull me back into the draw cycle before i want it to.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

thanks fer the info

Post Thanks / Like

My draw stop was in the same place as purchase like you Polaris. I changed strings on my Firecat a month ago and didn't really have the back wall that I thought I should have. I moved the stop back a little (1/8"), which helped. I haven't noticed any ill effects by doing so and still flinging arrow pretty quick (don't have a chron). Good luck with what you decide.
    2010 Firecat TR1/MBG AMP 4-pin/Treelimb Quiver/6" Doinker Chubby/WB/ GT Ultralights
    2010 Quest Primal/MBG AMP 3-pin/Treelimb Quiver/3" Doinker Chubby/Trophey Taker/ GT Expeditions
    formerly = "Oncechance"

Post Thanks / Like

Default the answer

yup thanks u guys

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If you go to far the cams will rotate on ya. And don't ask how I know.