Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Customer Service

kvankoe

Default Martin Customer Service

I have owned a Martin Razor X for two years and just bought a Bangal for my son. I wanted a few modifications when I bought my bow and Martin performed the mods and shipped it back without charging me anything! With my son's Bengal they sent me new cams today to shorten the draw length for free! They are very helpful and have been hassel free. When I need another bow it will be a Martin. Their customer service is great to deal with.

jackjr

Thumbs up

I had to contact Joel today and he answered my questions and took really good care of me on an issue with a new Bengal I bought for my son. Great bows and great customer service. I will be buying a new Pantera soon because of Martin's long time commitment to customer service and their fantastic lineup of bows.

Jack

joelc

Thanks guys! We appreciate the Kudos and support from all of you!

tmartinbow

Default Re:

Martin Archery,
    In 03 I bought a Tracer Mag and believe that I will never buy another bow because this one is the ultimate design-light, compact, maneuverable (the only pet peeve I have is the grip-I like wooden grips, but thats neither here nor there. I know alot about successful bowhunting/shooting is confidence, and when I shoot this bow I am confident. I shot 6 inch groups at 60 yards with this bow-WITHOUT A PEEP. I shot a squirell in the head with a judo during small game season and while the arrow was flying there was never a doubt where it was gonna hit. It shoots very flat too.
    Thanks Martin

jtrtmt

I dont think Martin has very good customer service and will never buy from them again.

Stormbringer

One negative, out of 6 posts...that ain't bad...I'll bet if jtrtmt gave Martin an opprotunity to make it right, it'd be a one sided thread!
    ________
    NQ50
    Last edited by Stormbringer; 01-26-2011 at 08:36 AM.

jtrtmt

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
    One negative, out of 6 posts...that ain't bad...I'll bet if jtrtmt gave Martin an opprotunity to make it right, it'd be a one sided thread!
    I did and it took them close to 2 months to get it right and it wasn’t in time for my archery season. Not satisfied.

dave

Default martin service

I have had eight Martins and all of my four children have had Martins,so
    I can say Martin makes a great product. I wish I could say the same
    thing for their reps. My local shop has had such a hard time getting a
    rep. to stop in he finally dropped Martin Over a period of six years the
    rep. stopped in one time and it was after season and wanted a big order
    but had no lit. to hand out.
    Martin is a perfect example of a great product with no local help.

Mendicus

Default Customer service doesn't reply to my emails

I don't get responses to my emails from the Martin Archery customer service. Domain I use is luukku.com and I think it should receive their emails. Miked's announcement doesn't help. This makes me think if the next bow I will buy should be something else than Martin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mendicus View Post
    I don't get responses to my emails from the Martin Archery customer service. Domain I use is luukku.com and I think it should receive their emails. Miked's announcement doesn't help. This makes me think if the next bow I will buy should be something else than Martin.
    You must keep sending them e-mails or try to contact them via your dealer.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows