Thread: quiver mount idea

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default quiver mount idea

Hey guys, so my apex quiver mounts with a plastic slide, and has a magnet on the bottom of it to hold it securely. Smart idea seems to work well. So this is my idea, let me know what you think....
    So my idea is to glue 2 small magnets to your quiver, maybe on the cover and towards the bottom. Then if you hunt out of a metal treestand, you can pop it off your bow and attach it to your stand. You could use felt or sticky back pile velcro over the magnet so it doesnt clank on the stand. You probably couldnt pop arrows out of it, if they are tight in there, but it would hold it. What do you guys think?
    Cheaper then buying a quiver mount for the tree, and more portable if you use multiple stands. Just a thought.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

Not knocking the idea but it sounds a little risky. One bump and a drop to the ground and Oh Cr@p! I use a black zip tie through the quiver hood. Pull it so you have a loop set. I then hang it w/ my fanny pack or on my tree strap when I'm on stand. I change it every season and never worry about it getting dropped to the ground.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!