Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT vendors

Post Thanks / Like

So ya'll are the scumbags that didn't pass yer English exams huh?.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    So ya'll are the scumbags that didn't pass yer English exams huh?.
    If I new wat a scumbag is ewe wood no it !!
    2008-2011 Martin firecat pro-x, 70#, 29" dl. Monster bows dragon 60#, 29" dl.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    There is just one bid at the moment on that item and it hasn't met the reserve price.

I like the buy it now items. Naive buyers do run up the bidding. I do personally prefer the bay to AT for buying. To each his own.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    There is just one bid at the moment on that item and it hasn't met the reserve price.
    Shadowcat starting at $200 and the Alien X is back at $200. I think the reserve is nonsense when starting from a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Naive buyers do run up the bidding.
    Silly buggers but its not just buyers pushing up the price!

Post Thanks / Like

It's simple. If I can get a item cheaper on another website I'll buy it there. If the item seems to have the same price all over the net or cheaper on AT, I prefer to buy from a AT sponsor or member. I just had this issue yesterday. I contacted a lot of dealers on AT looking for the TrophyLine Ground armour Knee savers. After some PM's back and forth I ended up buying straight from the company itself. It's one of those items i want to buy each year and forget. I end up remembering while I'm cutting my knee's up on rocks trying to sneak up on some Muleys. I have till Sept 1 before my hunt starts. So i didn't buy from AT but from the Manufacturer itself.
    Another note, a lot of places will have the item for the same price. Then when you go to check out and find out the shipping....it's a jaw dropper.

I prefer to support AT as many of you know I'm a Mod over there. But I'm also on a budget. I like to support Archery sites or those companies that support hunters. You won't know if an item is a good deal or not without shopping around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    I prefer to support AT as many of you know I'm a Mod over there. But I'm also on a budget. I like to support Archery sites or those companies that support hunters. You won't know if an item is a good deal or not without shopping around.
    And that is what Google is for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharxfan View Post
    And that is what Google is for.
    Correct. I use froogle.com and type in the name of the product to see prices. If the price is cheaper on AT or about the same to an AT dealers price. I'll buy from AT. The last few items I bought were from Sportman's and little jons archery because I liked the price and the product.