Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your trail cam pictures!!

Post Thanks / Like

"Feral hogs are the most prolific large, wild mammal in North America.
    With adequate nutrition, a feral hog population can double in 4 months.
    Breeding occurs throughout the year when conditions are favorable, and sea-
    sonally when food supply and nutrient quality vary. Females begin breeding
    at about 8 to 10 months old, or as young as 6 months if food is abundant.
    Under favorable conditions, sows can produce two litters every 12 to 15
    months, with an average of four to eight piglets per litter and a sex ratio of
    1:1. Younger sows tend to have smaller litters, while an older sow may have
    as many as 10 to 13 piglets. Piglets are weaned in 2 to 3 months. Drought
    and food shortages can delay breeding and reduce the number of piglets
    born, but feral hog populations recover quickly when conditions improve."

Oregon says shoot on sight, and Calif. sells tags, go figure!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    "Oregon says shoot on sight, and Calif. sells tags, go figure!
    thats why i love oregon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    thats why i love oregon
    True dat!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    I love the Bear Pics. I haven't been fortunate enough to capture a Bear on my Cam.
    I wouldn't be so eager to get a bear on camera. This is what my Wildgame camera saw just before it died!bear.jpgbear1.jpg
    I got a shot at this guy later in the season. It was pretty wild. I had two solid 4 x4's come in right under me and started milling around about 15' behind my stand. He came out and I blew a 45 yd broadside shot! I watched him almost daily for the rest of the season, but after the miss he started coming out 20 mins after legal light. The second picture is a buck I chased the year before. The closest I got to him was one evening he walked past my stand at 15 yds after legal light. One of these days it'll happen!SUNP0062.jpgsunp00061.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a pic from last week,don't know where they were hiding last fall,deer coming in everyday now:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

DSC_0005.jpgDSC_0027 2.jpgDSC_0055.jpgDSC_0056.jpgDSC_0006.jpg
    Here are a couple from this past season.
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some random pics.

I moved my trailcam/tripod closer for some closeup pics the other night. When i looked out my back window I saw some white patches on the ground to the right of the trail camera. I figured a bird was taken down again by one of the many wild cats running around here. I get a few of them on my trailcam hiding in the bushes in front of the trail camera. I was surprised to see that it wasn't feathers from a bird kill but patches of hair from the rump of a Muley. I had over 300 pics and ran in really quick to review to see if I caught a cougar trying to take down a deer on my cam. We've been having issues with three cougars for the last month but nobody has gotten a pic of them. I'm gonna place my camera back to it's old location to see if it happens again. If I kept it in the old spot i would have gotten a pic of either a cougar or yote. I had about 20 deer come down around the trail camera then at 4:00 am it all stopped. I've never seen patches of deer hair around my cams before. No blood and the only tracks I could see were Deer. Could a deer do this to another deer by biting? Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey double s i thought maybe you had a near miss! I had a dominent doe come into my stand this year eating on the pile and there was one deer she would not let in she would chase it and bite it for whatever reason when i got down there was hair all over very strange but pretty neat to see them in action. The other deer must not have belonged there or something was wrong with it.
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure. We're all on Cougar alert right now. Have been for the last two months for two adult and one young Cougar family. Been haning out near the river. We live near a National park and the Cougars have been circling the area for deer. We had one laying down and resting in a neighbors front yard. I was hoping to get a pic of one of them on my cam. A neghbor said it might be from kicking or from a lot of biting from another deer. I'm gonna move the cam back tonight and see if it happens again,.

Quote Originally Posted by Lung Buster View Post
    Hey double s i thought maybe you had a near miss! I had a dominent doe come into my stand this year eating on the pile and there was one deer she would not let in she would chase it and bite it for whatever reason when i got down there was hair all over very strange but pretty neat to see them in action. The other deer must not have belonged there or something was wrong with it.

Post Thanks / Like

I had over 850 pics from last night. My first year using Trophy Rock. I am really liking it. I usually buy the blocks mixed with nutrients and oats and grains but with the rainy weather during the spring time here can destroy those type of blocks in two days.

Here's a few pics from late yesterday and night.