Thread: Warranty question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Warranty question

I have a 2010 Cheetah, I bought from a private seller on a local bow hunting forum. Does Martin warranty their bows, our just ones bought from a dealer. Mine was still brand new and had all of the labels on the string and the packaging with all of the accessories attached to the bow. I thought I got a deal paying only 270 dollars for it. I have been reading the forums and hope that I don't run into the problems that some have had with their cheetahs. When I swapped the modules I noticed that it was lightweight plastic. How much does a metal module run. Hutch what do strings run for the cheetah, if you don't mind me asking. The strings dont look like they will last long. I currently shoots winners choice strings on my black ice.

Post Thanks / Like

martin says they do not cover warranty on a used bow,but most of the time they do.and here is the link for hutchs price list on strings.http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...rings-for-sale!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool thanks. I have to say that it shoots good. But it is for my son and he has already started shouting it. I have to say I would not have any issues with taking it hunting. Its as smooth as my black ice at half the price.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, I have to say you picked a nice bow. Should preform well for you son.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com