Thread: Earthquake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Earthquake

Felt it here in binghamton ny, my secretary thought the ceiling was coming down, I said your crazy. Aparently it was an earthquake......... and now I have to apologize.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

I pray that there are no big quakes in NY city area. With all them sky scrapers it would be tragic!
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Been hearing about this on the news all day. Seems it was felt in washington dc.
    Makes me wonder if Obama thought we were under attack.
    That could have been bad.
    2008-2011 Martin firecat pro-x, 70#, 29" dl. Monster bows dragon 60#, 29" dl.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Much damage reported?

Post Thanks / Like

Very minor damage and just minor injuries. The tremor were supposedly felt as far north as Canada and as far south as Atlanta. As far west as Detroit. The core area was Mineral, Va, Quite rare here on the east coast and not near as damaging as those on the west coast. I felt and heard it here in Harrisburg,Pa but it was so minor I didn't know what it was till fifteen minutes later when watching the news.

President Obama is supposed to make some sort of announcement---like he knows what's going on. The best thing he can do for this country and the worls is stay on vacation for another year.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver