Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Original stickers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Original stickers

Hello folks. New here but I thought this would be the place to ask. I am currently refinishing a Warthog Magnum and was curious if there was any way to get new Warthog and tech info stickers for the bow? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Poke

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Call Martin CS and talk with them. That is the only way I know of. Unless someone else has done it different.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate the quick response. I will def give them a call. I am guessing it has been done before by your response so that is good news. Hopefully they can tell me more about the bow and specs as well. Keeping my fingers crossed as the sticker with all the tech info on it was gone when I got it.

Post Thanks / Like

They probably will give you a sticker that you write in the specs. That is what they usually will do. As for the limb stickers I can't remember what they do. Maybe someone else can.

Hutch

Post Thanks / Like

Contacted customer support yesterday. I thought I might relay the info gleaned for others who might be interested. They do not make replacement stickers for old bows. There is no resource to acquire the stickers. They do not have stickers to write in the specs for the older bows. At this point I guess I will go ahead and finish "refinishing" the bow but it was definitely a disappointment to not be able to get any replacement stickers. All in all it is still a beautiful bow and hopefully will make a great shooter. As a side note, I have read quite a few older posts regarding the warthog magnum and it seems the round cams are the quieter of the cams. The bow I have actually has the round cams so that is a bright spot at least. Thanks for the info and taking the time to read my ramblings.

poke

Post Thanks / Like

That is unfortunate. I know my dealer had stickers that looked the same as the originals and when he replaced our limbs he wrote in the specs. But my dealer is older than dirt. So there is a good chance they are something he had from years ago.

Hutch

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like I need to get in touch with your dealer. We are still talking about bows right? lol. Appreciate the interest in the thread.

poke
    Last edited by pokesalad; 08-26-2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: I almost edited but I hope you all recognize the dealer comment as a joke.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they're afraid of someone doing something a bit dodgy?

Are you going to use this bow or sell? If your going to use it you might be able to find something else that would do. I wouldn't mind a bow with 'Destroyer' on it.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be using the bow. It is my first bow, given to me by my brother. I just wanted to refinish it and bring it back to original state. Either he, or someone before him, painted camo paint scheme over all that beautiful wood so I am trying to bring it back. All is well though. Lack of stickers won't affect the way it shoots so I'll be fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokesalad View Post
    I will be using the bow. It is my first bow, given to me by my brother. I just wanted to refinish it and bring it back to original state. Either he, or someone before him, painted camo paint scheme over all that beautiful wood so I am trying to bring it back. All is well though. Lack of stickers won't affect the way it shoots so I'll be fine.
    At least you will have a great bow with out advertising

Hutch