Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name that Critter!.

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody still uses a CRT? You got to be kidding. I thought everybody had a flat screen these days. But then I thought everybody had high speed internet, too. No ZOOM feature at the bottom of my laptop.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    It's called zoom, bottom right hand corner of your CRT.

And did you notice? Yep, two. Gots to keep your eyes open.
    Nope..just one. I set my cam up there a lot. That's a branch with shadows. There's another bedding spot to the bottom right of that bush but it was empty. Your Eagle eye Award has now been revoked!. LMAO!. Just Kidding.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Are you talking about a CRT monitor?
    Isn't CRT some kind of knife?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, my computer screen. Flat screen S.O.B. There ought to be a law against them. Who ever dreamed it up should be chained to the back of truck and dragged until only the chain is left. One fractured camera, one fractured flat screen TV and just from cleaning. Push too hard and it's history. DA____ flat screen TVs! Full screen and chop the heads off the actors. Fit for height and lose 4 or 5 inches off the left and right of the screen. One TV channel has 3 different type formats. Wide screen, normal and Cinema. Bite my A__! I want to turn the TV on and watch, not run through option this or that. I want to watch a video, not find what language and what screen to watch it. Same with DVDs. Every danged bit of it is a conspiracy.

Barry, that's them lap tops for you.

Yeah and no high speed anything out here in the country. And no DSL or whatever the H__ it is. Tried upgrading my Browser has someone mentioned mine needed it. Well, just great. "bing" just plain sucks....... I have it in my other computer and hate it with passion. I can't do crap with it. It won't accept my Server's site. Won't change nothing for the better. How to get rid of "bing?" $100.00 and back to Internet Explorer/Google.
    LMAO!. I feel fo yah. I have hughesnet internet and it sucks. if I go over my Bandwidth use it automatically slows down to dial up speeds. When I try to upload Itunes updates for my sons I pod touch...It shuts down because I used to much bandwidth. Then i have to wait 24 hours for it to go back to normal. My Car radio, TV and internet are all satellite. When i buy a new house closer to a city I'm gonna make sure it had high speed internet. Get this! Whenever I need to update my PC or anything needing a lot of MB's. I take the family to town to a Restaurant that has free WIFI. We eat slowly while I have everything I need updated on my PC. LOL. Now that Redneck!. You should be able to go to internet explorer.com and on the page it should state "DownLoad" for free. It will ask you if you want that to be your browser window after the upload. I use FireFox and love it. Mozilla.com

Post Thanks / Like

If you are in Washington just go to the local Starbucks and sit all day on their Wifi everyone else does.

I had to fight with my cable company for 5 months to get them to admit that I could get cable internet at my house. Finally took the Director of Technical operations for western LA to come to my house and admit that I could get it. I tcost me about $150 in extra RJ6 cable because I was so far from the road but I got it.

Post Thanks / Like

Starbucks is 80 miles away and their coffee tastes like deer droppings in warm water.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharxfan View Post
    If you are in Washington just go to the local Starbucks and sit all day on their Wifi everyone else does.

I had to fight with my cable company for 5 months to get them to admit that I could get cable internet at my house. Finally took the Director of Technical operations for western LA to come to my house and admit that I could get it. I tcost me about $150 in extra RJ6 cable because I was so far from the road but I got it.

Post Thanks / Like

I've actually tried to get in that bush. The location your talking about is where the bush branches out. I couldn't even get in there. A lot of stuff to poke you. It's just branch's and shadows. If I get up that way again I'll take a pic for you. it's just the way the light and shadows play tricks.

One more look. 150% and it looks like a deer. your second pic and the deer isn't there, but some leaf to the left in the first pic is in the second, but ear is not there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Was way off with my guess.

Double S, what's with having the quote under your response, I find it annoying.

Post Thanks / Like

Because I am responding to that persons post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Was way off with my guess.

Double S, what's with having the quote under your response, I find it annoying.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Should follow it then.