Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alien X,Nemesis

Post Thanks / Like

That used to be my bow,its a 2009 and only 1 draw stop.that was one sweet shooter,if it had 45-60# limbs i would still own it,guess the guy didnt like it to much,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    what would be the reasoning to converting the Cheetah to a dual cam? There is a shop near me that has an AX in the store that I want to get over to shoot. Would like to see a Nem also. Might travel up to Cabela's this way to get a look/shoot the Onza also.
    i don't think you will see a nemesis or a alien x at cabela's . you have to get both through rytera or a rytera dealer . i have both and they are very good shooters, i also have an onza 3 it is a very good shooter , very smooth draw.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    do you guys know if the grips are the same on the two. ive got a chance at an Alien X,but no way to shoot iy. However,i have shot and still can shoot the 2010 Nemesis at any time. i remember i liked the Nemesis. so im pretty sure the AX will be right up my alley w a 31.5" Ata and hybrix cams. it'll save the hassle of converting the Cheetah to a dual cam...unless i change the Cheetah to the limbs/cams from the Mace
    the grips are totaly different on these bows, i like the grip on the alien x better than the nemesis but it ain't bad. you will love the alien x, they are perfect for shooting from a popup blind or tree stand.the main differanc between 09 & 2011 is the 09 has shims on each side of the cams where the 2011 is solid, less chance of cam lean .
    Last edited by bowgramp59; 08-30-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever get this bow!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

no i didnt. i bought an '09 Quest XPB32. has Elite Z cams on it and comes with the factory cams. its shipping tomorrow morning from AZ USPS Priority. Hoping to have it by Saturday,but probably wont see it til early mid next week thanks to the holiday
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

USPS is very slow atm for whatever reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    no i didnt. i bought an '09 Quest XPB32. has Elite Z cams on it and comes with the factory cams. its shipping tomorrow morning from AZ USPS Priority. Hoping to have it by Saturday,but probably wont see it til early mid next week thanks to the holiday
    Ya those are some nice bows,ross,quest,g5 seem to be one of the same as far as build quality not sure how that all came about.looks like a fast bow though.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Ya those are some nice bows,ross,quest,g5 seem to be one of the same as far as build quality not sure how that all came about.looks like a fast bow though.
    G5 IS Quest. Ross was building the bows,but had financial issues and were bought by G5/Quest. they took the remaing bows and put their labels on them. the QS series bows are the old Ross Cardiacs with different lables. the QS series bows were replaced with the Hammer,Smoke,and another that i cant remember right now. not sure whos doing what now,though.

they are very nice bows and awesome shooters. my brother has the QS33 that he was given as partial payment for taxidermy work. i shot an '08 Cardiac a few days ago at the pro shop,but couldnt close the deal. but i bought the XPB32 Custom off AT yesterday for $250 shipped. the grip on these bows feel very good.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    i don't think you will see a nemesis or a alien x at cabela's . you have to get both through rytera or a rytera dealer . i have both and they are very good shooters, i also have an onza 3 it is a very good shooter , very smooth draw.
    I know that the X and the Nem won't be there, there is a small shop near my house that I'll be able to check out. I just haven't had the time to get there yet.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff