Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ireane!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Irene is Greek...

for Peace.... I'm just saying....
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    It's always sad to hear of all the possessions that are lost, but lost lives are even worse. THINGS can, in time be replaced. Knowing that you gave of your time and effort to help others worse off makes me proud to know you, even if it's just on the internet.
    X2 MM, be safe, stay dry and good work.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I re-read my post and I guess I forgot to mention that there were no casualties (human) that I have heard about. A lot of farmers out there, so there are some missing animals and some people are trying to find there pets. 1 farmer lost 22 horses and is asking anyone that has small planes to assist if they can. He just wants to find out what happened to them. The actions of all involved were really good. They started evacuating the town early enough so that everyone got out safely. I talked to one guy who just packed an overnight bag since he still had power and the sump pump was keeping the water to a 1/4 inch in the basement. The main concern at the time was there is a NYC reservoir upstream from the town and if that failed the town would have been wiped off the map. Many people are helping out and it will be a long haul, but we will get through it. For anyone interested in seeing some of the pictures, here is a link; http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...ty-2149047.php
    2012 Alien X