Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First Shots through Firecat 400 today and....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Bad choice of words Jason. Maybe it would have been better to say it's and easy check if you know how to remove a module. Some people don't know how, you know. In fact some don't even know what the parts of a bow are, but will spend $900 to get one because their friends have one. You get my drift?
    I was only poking fun. I know you did not mean anything by it. Also agree with your statement of. I still learn a lot but I do ok having a little common sense I just talk to some of you guys cause I know your more experienced and its good to pass an idea or situation past a few different minds. Im certainly no bow tech either but I learned all the parts of my bow before I bought and researched it for probably 4 months. Good to understand what you are paying for.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I know you were just poking fun. That's why we all use those three letters. LOL. It's good that we on this forum get along so well and can laugh at/with each other. The whole world could use a little more of it. Carry on, Jason.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Im turning over a new leaf in my life. Trying to get rid of anguish and discontent.
    Brilliant reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by j-bo View Post
    Brilliant reply.
    Haha j-bo thanks.

Shot this bow a good 40 times today.. So accurate. So quiet. 20-30-40 all sighted in with nice groups. Shots were very flat. Minimal pin differences for the increased yardage. The only thing that makes any noise enough to mention is the drop away rest on the shot. The fletching clears its just the noise of it dropping. Im so ready for October 1st