Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 Martin Cheetah

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    String and cable lengths are still the same.
    I got this wrong, its 85" on the 2010 model.

Quote Originally Posted by hancock24_7 View Post
    should I get string length from '10 also?
    Yes.

Post Thanks / Like

Any idea where to get the '10 cam and idler at a reasonable price? and should I get string length from '10 also?
    Most used place I can think of is the classifieds on Archery Talk. And what's a fair price? You be the judge. New AccuTrac cam, idler, and string set retails for $329. Part number to order is 3103-1.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Most used place I can think of is the classifieds on Archery Talk. And what's a fair price? You be the judge. New AccuTrac cam, idler, and string set retails for $329.
    the idler is the same diameter. just look for the cam used and a new string set from Hutch. though technically speaking, OP only needs the shooting string as the cables remain the same. but obviously would be best to change the whole set. I'll do some more homework and see what I can find for the cam.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

If you like the Cheetah id go on Ebay and look for a 2010. It will go up to 30 in. I think the 2011 Pantera is still good and similar to the Cheetah and the Bengal from 2010. You can always resell your 08 Cheetah there. Not sure how much you would get for it?

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to consider dumping a bow over the draw length. It's a very reliable, consistant, affordable bow. If I could locate the '10 cam and get a new bowstring I would. Guess it's time to get searching before the deer get moving. Guess if no luck I'm going to have to sell this one and round up a new bow quick!

Post Thanks / Like

2x with sonny and barry. some monor modifications would help. but you never did mention what the actual draw length of the bow is with the f7 mod in. thats from the knock point to the deepest part of the grip plus 1.75 inches..... and whats your wingspan? could some of the issue be from improperly set up peep and sight?
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to consider dumping a bow over the draw length.
    Draw length is the most important thing get right. There are so many bows I could buy if only the draw lengths were right for me... sigh.....