Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY Kill Lght

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Destroyer;69557]Agree. Is there any noise from the torch when shooting?

More photo's please. [/QUOT

no noise,rattles or vibes. Balances as good as the s-coil. Whatcha want pics of?
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    Whatcha want pics of?
    Thought you might have some of the assembly? Don't want you to be pulling it apart to take more though.

Btw, are you going to put a remote switch on?

Post Thanks / Like

it had a remote switch on it. tactical pressure pad style. it was old and wore out. it'll probably get another one,but i'd like to integrate the pressure pad into the grip itself somehow
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    it had a remote switch on it. tactical pressure pad style. it was old and wore out. it'll probably get another one,but i'd like to integrate the pressure pad into the grip itself somehow
    might be risking touqe with the pad in the grip.dont want to really have to squeez the bow

Post Thanks / Like

the one i had was very easy to activate. ever so slight finger tip pressure. not sure if it was it was so old and worn. inducing torque with a firmer switch is a good point,though. i didn't think about that

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't worry about torque but I wouldn't have it under a grip either, too much stuffing around if you need to replace it. It might be a better idea to have no remote switch?