Thread: 5" low boy v bar mount?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default 5" low boy v bar mount?

so i won this thing on ebay for a dollar, Doinker 5" Low Boy Archery Stabilizer V-Bar Mount LB1, whatever that is. Thanks destroyer! what do i do with it and what do i need now? side bars and everything or just keep it handy for when a chunk of aluminum is needed.
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    what do i do with it and what do i need now? side bars and everything or just keep it handy for when a chunk of aluminum is needed.
    If you buy a short rod or even a small stabilizer you can put it on your hunting rig to counterbalance the quiver, add more vibration dampening or just offset the stablizer. Handy chunk anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

might even have a couple of those silverhorns on the way. have you used them before?
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope but I don't see any issues, the only thing is it might not suit a hunter who likes to clip the release to the loop and forget about it.

Every Scott release I have owned has been 100% reliable (touch wood) and the best quality. I've been using a Tru Ball BT Gold Ultra 3 and have had no problem using its little hook so the silverhorn should be fine.