Thread: Rytera Nemesis

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rytera Nemesis

Looking at one of these at a good price any one have comments, good or bad? Like the longer ATA as I am 6'4" and find the longer bows like my Onza are way smoother to draw than a short bow.

Post Thanks / Like

fast, smooth to draw, and accurate . at first didn't like it because of the wt. after you shoot it a while don't even notice the wt. as tall as you are you will like it. good luck hope this helps !
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

I love it. if I had the extra cash I would buy another one just for indoors. I use my nemesis for hunting, Spot and Stalk. I practiced a lot to get used to the weight. She is smooth and Quiet. I did add some Bowjax slipjax to the stringI know one guy that bought one ad he told me his was loud. I told him to make sure it's timed correctly and add some bow jax to the string. He was getting ready to sell it. He followed what I told him and now it's one of his favorite bows.

Here's my Nemesis on Video. I'm using a Shotgun mic on high on my canon camcorder.
    http://youtu.be/6sDR98XKORA

Post Thanks / Like

I had a Nemesis last year and replaced it with an Onza this year. Other than the length and weight, there is not much difference in the way the two feel on the draw or shot. I just prefered the Onza from an asthetics stand point.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

See you're looking for a target bow. Just my opinion, but I have a Nemisis, and at 6'4" I'd be looking for a longer a2a bow. I'm only 5'8" and prefer no less than 36" and preferrably something closer to 38'-39", but bows of this length to fit my 27" draw length are getting harder to find what with the larger cams. However, if you have the oppotunity to shoot the bow you could make up your own mind. The bow does have some good qualities though. The grip feels good to me and the aggressive cams aren't hard to draw if you keep the weight down to a manageable level.

Check the bow out good for such things as cam lean (limb twist). The truer the ams track the better.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver