I am just throwing this out there because I wasn't totally impressed with the recent kill I got with rage 2 blad 2" 100 grain heads. I felt that the doe that I shot should have left more blood, and should have died sooner.... Some have already seen my post about the hunt, but long story short... the doe ran 200-250 yards throw crp, and didn't leave enough blood to track, until we got to the point where I knew she stopped and left a few puddles. If I didnt see where she went, I probably would have had a hard time tracking her. Her blood trail wasn't really any better than when I used my old pse 3 blade 125 grain broadheads. My dad opted for 3 blade rage heads, and wasn't impressed either, even though his shot placement wasn't the best. He felt that with his old pse heads, he would have recovered the buck, but he had damn near zero blood to track, and we waited til morning to track his buck. The problem there was that it had rained lightly that night, and then the little blood we did have was washed away. That's my story of why I don't feel like I will use rage heads, and am thinking that maybe I want to go a different route for next season. The only thing I do know for sure is that the rage do hit right where my field points do, which is a HUGE plus, and I liked that I didn't have to change a thing...