Thread: 3-D shoot on Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3-D shoot on Sunday

Hey everone,
    My wife (Sue) and I will be shooting in a 3-D on sunday. It is a 42 unmarked yardage 1 arrow shoot, 10-8-5 scoring. They will have doe tags and mulligans. I have used my mulligans before but most times I don't have to use my doe tags(lucky for the most part). I will be shooting my HT-4's to try and take up all the room in the 10 ring...lol.
    I will also be trying to put my Shadowcat on the top of the podium. My wife will be shooting her MV2, she has gotten deadly with this bow, she likes it tons better than her PSE Chaos.
    She also shoots bowhunter, thats my baby...
    My wife, brother-in-law and myself are about the only ppl that shoot Martins here in So.Ca. Once in a great while I might see a Martin at the shoots we go to, most times it's only us.
    Breakfast and lunch served on the range.
    They have the most awsome cheeseburgers with grilled onions...come on Sunday...LOL
    I will try and get as many pics as I can and post them up Sunday evening.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I shot one of my lowest scores on Sunday.
    I shot a nasty 261 out of a possable 420. I was shooting real far left all day and didn't figure out the problem untill the last 5 targets, then I shot four 10's and an 8. the set screw for my button came loose letting the spring for my button to be way to soft, hence causeing me to hit to the left real bad. I ended up in last place..
    No pics, sorry.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Destroyer; 10-01-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It's little things like that that can really frustrate a person. Hopefully you'll be a little higher on the podium next time. Just a guess, but I'll bet the wife beat you. LOL.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver