just purchased a used firecat and am in the process of upgrading the rest it currently has an overdraw on it which i will remove for the new rest but not sure what type of rest i want to install definitely has to be a fall away as the accuarcy is unparrelled what brands do other martin shooters prefer? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated