Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im retiring my 2010 Cheetah.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Destroyer; 10-01-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what you are expecting to get for it but there are NEW Cheetah's on E-bay now for around $200.00. I doubt you'll get $200.00 for a good used one. I think I would seriously consider keeping it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob cooly View Post
    Don't know what you are expecting to get for it but there are NEW Cheetah's on E-bay now for around $200.00. I doubt you'll get $200.00 for a good used one. I think I would seriously consider keeping it.

Hey Bob might want to go check my auction out cuz I got bidders already over $240.00 with 4 days left. I threw in some accessories and the bow was only hunted lightly for one year and looks new. Also a custom string will bring the value up. The value of the bow is still good and it shows here. If I waited 3 more years then yes be worth less that $200. Why keep it and let the value go down more? What are the odds I will ever need a back up?

Post Thanks / Like

im a better safe then sorry kind of guy...but to each his own

Post Thanks / Like

so seriously what r u askin fer it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Bowhunter; My Onza is down waiting on new strings (not Martins non loop served kind). I can't really call it my backup, but my 2010 Diamond Iceman is going to keep me in the field. nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob cooly View Post
    Bowhunter; My Onza is down waiting on new strings (not Martins non loop served kind). I can't really call it my backup, but my 2010 Diamond Iceman is going to keep me in the field. nuff said.
    I foolishly passed on a 2010 Admiral for $350 ready to shoot!!!! What was I thinking??? My brother talked me out of a used bow. I should have never listened to him!!! Again, what was I thinking?!?!?!?!?
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

I sold the Cheetah for $370 not including the shipping costs. Not too bad

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

i got $275 bare for my '08 Cheetah. i had plenty of hits on CL for $325. but i told a guy if he came and got it that night i'd knock $50 off. i was given an excellent deal on the '09 Quest and wanted to jump on it. so i got the short ata dual(binary)cam bow that i wanted at a great price. no regrets here.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    i got $275 bare for my '08 Cheetah. i had plenty of hits on CL for $325. but i told a guy if he came and got it that night i'd knock $50 off. i was given an excellent deal on the '09 Quest and wanted to jump on it. so i got the short ata dual(binary)cam bow that i wanted at a great price. no regrets here.

I don't regret what I did as well. I did my first Robin Hood last saturday with my new Bowtech Heartbreaker. Took me 14 years to do it. SSPX0112.JPG