Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you all think of the 2010 Cheetah......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    what is the peak draw weight,since you have it up as a youth/woman bow
    Bowtech Heartbreaker goes from 22.5 to 27 inch draw lenth goes to 60 lbs mine with the birthcert. was 62 lbs at 27 in. Mine at 26 should be like 61 lbs. IBO is 305-308. They came out with the Assassin too basically same specs but goes to 70lbs. THe heartbreaker is still faster than the assassin at 26 and 27 in I heard. They did a test with a Bowtech Destroyer 350 and Heartbreaker set at 27 inch draw and 60 lbs and they were within 3fps of each other. Destroyer is a $800-900 big difference in price.

http://www.avidarchers.com/2011BowtechHeartbreaker.htm

Post Thanks / Like

cheetahs r great bows bengals r better wish i had a bengal , but in so many words u cant go wrong with either one , all i can say what ever u dont like buy me the other one and i will send u my address good luc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter_IL_BT View Post
    Bowtech Heartbreaker goes from 22.5 to 27 inch draw lenth goes to 60 lbs mine with the birthcert. was 62 lbs at 27 in. Mine at 26 should be like 61 lbs. IBO is 305-308. They came out with the Assassin too basically same specs but goes to 70lbs. THe heartbreaker is still faster than the assassin at 26 and 27 in I heard. They did a test with a Bowtech Destroyer 350 and Heartbreaker set at 27 inch draw and 60 lbs and they were within 3fps of each other. Destroyer is a $800-900 big difference in price.
    I would love to read about this test, where can I find it?

The Assassin and Heartbreaker are the same bow with the exception of the cams used. I called BT and they told me this when I was researching bows.
    Firecat 400

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post

The Assassin and Heartbreaker are the same bow with the exception of the cams used. I called BT and they told me this when I was researching bows.
    i think its the link at the bottom of the post you quoted
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, that was a link to buy a Heartbreaker.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Bowhunter_IL_BT;70528]Bowtech Heartbreaker goes from 22.5 to 27 inch draw lenth goes to 60 lbs mine with the birthcert. was 62 lbs at 27 in. Mine at 26 should be like 61 lbs. IBO is 305-308. They came out with the Assassin too basically same specs but goes to 70lbs. THe heartbreaker is still faster than the assassin at 26 and 27 in I heard. They did a test with a Bowtech Destroyer 350 and Heartbreaker set at 27 inch draw and 60 lbs and they were within 3fps of each other. Destroyer is a $800-900 big difference in price.

http://www.avidarchers.com/2011BowtechHeartbreaker.htm[/QUOTE

i know men who would have a hard time with 60#.....i bet its just the draw length is wht its up as a woman/youth bow.nice looking bow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post

MLN1963 you are correct they basically are the same bow the axle to axle is a hair difference but basically 30 in. Both bows shot dead in your hand. The heartbreaker has speed cams to help short draw archers shoot a little harder. I heard with my SD that the Heartbreaker still shoots a little harder at 60 lbs. than the assassin. Both bows are amazing for hunting. I never saw the exact results but on Archery Talk they were talking about the Destroyer 350 vs Heartbreaker and being 3 fps diff with same setup 60lbs and 27 in draw.

Gravedigger with the Heartbreaker you would just have to order the bow with 40-50 lbs limbs or one can always get the limbs seperatley if one wants lower poundages.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WestMichiganBowhunter View Post
    tell what the Martin Maniacs think
    i'm a little worried about speed and the shorter ata.....
    some real world #'s would be great
    I couldn't find a bengal or a parker inferno for sale, so i might have to consider the cheetah or the firecat..

also looking at the 2010 firecat as well, i wouldn't mind a little more speed at times since i'm a 28 inch draw.....63ish lbs.....

thanks
    guys
    I have an '09 Firecat I may get rid of.
    Great bow - never an issue with it, custom strings, Elite grips...
    At 62# 29" sends a 390gn arrow at 290+...