Thread: No Pics. buttt...

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default No Pics. buttt...

...I got my first deer with my Warthog tonight...41 yards away, complete passthrough. The deer ran 25 yards and died...It was a nubbin buck, not too proud of that, but hey, a deer is a deer, and with the weather we have been getting in Central WI so far, I am happy with that...Arrow was a Easton 400 FMJ, with an 85 grain Magnus Buzzcut 4 blade...pulling 64 lbs, 28" draw.
    The best part-The deer was slightly quartering too...hit right behind shoulder, and exited out the hind quarter...passthrough, lots of blood....
    I dont see how people track deer close to 200 yards when hit with a mechanical before they find it, and they are pleased with that. I shoot a broadhead that has about a 1" cut, and this deer went 25 yards...in fact, of all my deer shot with a bow, this deer went the farthest...and this deer hardly knew what hit it.

Their is a place for mechanical heads in this world...but they belong in a turkey, where you dont want a passthrough.

Just a little bit of my opinion...Shoot straight my friends

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the kill. Don't forget the pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the kill.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope this works...everything was through my phone.

Don't look at the pajamas pants. They were fleece and warm and where I was was about 50* outside, windy and light rain. Also, this is the smallest deer I have ever shot, they look bigger by themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

To me any deer is a good deer.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Woooo! that camo rocks,Bro. those little guys are SO tender and mouthwatering. my season starts in 8 days(Oct.1st) i'm whacking the first thing i have a shot at. i'm HUNGRY!
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340