Thread: ccs for the firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Default ccs for the firecat 400

Does anyone know if the 2009 ccs roller guard can be used on the 2011 firecat 400. To say I am disapointed in the trg is an understatement.
    2011 firecat 400

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBG View Post
    Does anyone know if the 2009 ccs roller guard can be used on the 2011 firecat 400. To say I am disapointed in the trg is NO big surprise
    fixed it for ya as far as the roller guard i'm not sure. definately an improvement over the TRG. if you call Martin,they've been sending the rod/slide set ups on request. string too,i believe if the TRG is chewing them up.call Joel C at customer service
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

the trg has split the fiberglass rod twice, the last one during a elk hunt i had waited 10 years for, also the cables are starting to get some broken strands, this is the worst thing martin has ever produced it is making long time martin fans rethink there loyalty!
    2011 firecat 400

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBG View Post
    the trg has split the fiberglass rod twice, the last one during a elk hunt i had waited 10 years for, also the cables are starting to get some broken strands, this is the worst thing martin has ever produced it is making long time martin fans rethink there loyalty!
    Seriously get in touch with Martin and they will send you a Cable rod and glide explain to them about the strings as well. They are honoring it on the warranty

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

ccs will not work on the 2011 bows.as all the above have said call martin cs and they will handle it.as for your hunt...sorry to hear it.10 years in waiting and haveing one thing mess it up that sucks.remember to research your bow befor you buy.i like martin bows but i am not at all a fan of the 2011 line up,nore will i buy any of the 2011 bows just because i dont really like the way they look.that being said good luck to you and your hunt

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input I will be contacting martin on monday
    2011 firecat 400