Thread: new member new bow

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Cool new member new bow

How's everybody doing? I'm new to the site and to martin. Yesterday I ordered an onza 3 and can't wait to get it. Its going to be my first dual cam bow too which makes me a little nervous. Anyone out there who has one how hard are they to time? I should get the bow next week and can't walt to get shooting. I've gotta really get to it to be ready for bow season!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Martin Tech forum!
    I have never shot the Onza, but there are many members on here who have, so I'm sure you will get feedback soon.

Happy Hunting!

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to MTF, we are glad to have you aboard.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tim300wsm View Post
    How's everybody doing? I'm new to the site and to martin. Yesterday I ordered an onza 3 and can't wait to get it. Its going to be my first dual cam bow too which makes me a little nervous. Anyone out there who has one how hard are they to time? I should get the bow next week and can't walt to get shooting. I've gotta really get to it to be ready for bow season!
    Welcome; Didn't you try one out before you ordered one? I take it you ordered it from a martin dealer. I'm sure you will enjoy the bow very much.
    As always, we ask for pics of the bow!
    2008-2011 Martin firecat pro-x, 70#, 29" dl. Monster bows dragon 60#, 29" dl.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Site.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get to test one. I work for a martin dealer but no dealers in the area carry the high end martins. I would have had to travel nearly 2 hours to test one. Every shop I called said they didn't have one but they could set me up a mathews or hoyt. I tested out several other bows in the price range and I took a leap of fate. I know it has to feel better than the diamond or the attack and the Pse has a 6" brace hight

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Welcome to the Martin Archery Family also....

The worse part of getting a new bow is the wait, you will be stalking the mail and delivery carriers. LOL!!

Sleep gets a bit hard due to the anxious anxiety. Congrats and show us some pictures when she comes.

Smarten Up and Martin Up
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

im waiting for the bow, a qad ultra rest hdx, a g5 quiver and broadheads and im still debating on the sight but im leaning towards an HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra 5019. i like the idea of a single pin sight. i have a 5 pin and its to much going on