Thread: hey guys

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey guys

Just wanted to say hi. Havent posted in 3 weeks or more. We lost power for a week during the flooding in earlier this month. Things have been crazy busy. Hope all is well. Good luck if your season is starting soon, and contragts to everybody thats harvested an animal that I havent seen.
    Havent shot my bow or broadheads in a month, gotta get practicing, season is 3 weeks away.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

wondered where you were. get pacticing!. my season starts Saturday. I'm geeked.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well don't know were you have been But we just came back from hunting. Yeah I like Hunting vacations.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

We had major flooding with the 2 tropical storms here in upstate new york. My house didnt flood but we lost power for a week. The whole region was in a state of emergency hundreds of homes and business destroyed by the flooding. My car had broken down the week before, so I've been carpooling with the wife. Working 11-12 hour days 7 days straight or more and by the time my son was in bed there was no energy for anything else.
    Just got my subaru back together, so I seem to have more time to get other things done. Played around with my broadheads for a few shots, they are grouping about 4 inches left of my practice tips. I'm so rusty that I'm not going to change my sites, just keep practicing and see what happens.
    Good luck hawg, I know you've got plenty of deer to stack in the freezer.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-