Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: its finally here !

Post Thanks / Like

I wil go on a scouting hunt in the morning tomarrow, just in case! Ive heard there a big buck in my spot this year!
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

Well scouted this morning then found my deer! Had a forkie i could have bagged..
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings

Post Thanks / Like

So i saw the deer i want to take on my way out of my spot lastnight. Should be a 120 incher anyway! I was going to do a quick stalk, in the last few minutes of shooting light, but decided i didnt want to lose the tools i brought out to put up my stand. So i bumped him about 70 yards from my stand, he was possibly on his way over to check out some grunting i did earlier. Lol, win some and lose some i guess. Im still up in the air about going back out tonight or trying to tag another town doe.