Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rytera Bullet X

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rytera Bullet X

local guy has a 2007 rytera bullet X for sale. He is looking to get $400 for it with rest,sights, ect. I need to know if thats a fair price. I can't find any info about the selling price when it was new. I have a cheetah but I was looking to get something to target shoot with.
    '09 bone Hunter (cheetah)
    truglo 4-pin fiber optic sights
    Nap 360 capture rest
    easton raider carbon arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on how it's deacked out. IMO $400 sounds a bit steep for a bow almost 5 years old.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

it doesn't have anything special as far as it's setup. It does come with a case and arrows. The age was the big thing. He still has the original string and cables on it. It hasn't sold at the asking price yet,I'll just keep my eye on it to see if he comes down on the price. Our bow season starts in a week so if it doesn't sell by then it wont sell at all.
    Nap 360 capture rest

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up If the bow is speaking to you....

With the case and if the arrows are useable by you, $350-375 wouldn't be bad. That is if the bow is choosing you. It is a Rytera. Always pricey new. I would offer $350 and at worse buy it at $375. These days me personally with my business pretty much down the tubes and family medical expenses kicking our butts, I rarely have even that kind of money for recreation. Wasn't two long ago when I would spend two grand on a camera lense, .
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

I put myself on the "sell one to buy one prgram" a few years ago. I used to buy sell trade firearms and didn't have nothing to show for all the money I spent over the years. i have found that archery isn't any cheaper of a hobby LOL. I figure I could get it for $350 but I'm going to hold out as long as I can, maybe get it for less than that.

I had a guy selling a hoyt powerhawk for $300, I offered $250 and he was firm on the price. 2 days after I got my cheetah he emailed me and said he'd take $250 if I was still interested. I told him I already got one. I watched him reduce his price and in the end he sold it for $200.
    Nap 360 capture rest

Post Thanks / Like

Which cams are on the Bullet X, Vipro (single cam, 33" ata, 305 fps ) or Nitrous ( dual cam, 34.74 ata, 315 fps ) ? Price seems a bit steep concidering its age, but if you can use the arrows and the case, may be worth his asking price.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/2007-Bo...ations-all.htm
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

i know sonny t had a bow comp chart that gave you real time value.i cant find it hmm

Post Thanks / Like

it has the nitrous cams and standard grip. It's not something I need just happens to be local so I will be able to check it out in person. The only thing that's keeping me from running out and buying it,is that fact that the string and cables are original. That's another $100 if I have to replace them right off. I just live in an area where there isn't much but dicks sporting goods that sell bows.There are a few small shops but they are bowtech only type shops.
    Nap 360 capture rest

Post Thanks / Like

I would get it! hell to me that is a great deal, for everything. Especially if it has the nitrous cams. As for strings? look around on AT...there are a ton of great guys on there, and they can get you a set of awesome custom strings for 50-75$ heck last year, H&M had a sale during xmas, 35$ for a complete set.

Shoot it, if it feels good, buy it!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I picked up two sets of Astro Flights strings and one set of cables for $80 from Extreme Bowstrings in April. They were going for $50 a set.
    These are top shelf. Make a world of difference. They don't have the stretch of the older materials either, and they are quiet and fast. I did put them on myself. But on a Martin that is a breeze.

M4L v1_tn.jpg

Smarten Up and Martin Up
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com