Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rytera Bullet X

Post Thanks / Like

I had a bulletx at one time had nitrous c cams,i kick myself for selling it though,kinda heavy but it was fast and shot straight,That bow was spot on,would be nice to see older martins hold there value.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoyP View Post
    it has the nitrous cams and standard grip. It's not something I need just happens to be local so I will be able to check it out in person. The only thing that's keeping me from running out and buying it,is that fact that the string and cables are original. That's another $100 if I have to replace them right off. I just live in an area where there isn't much but dicks sporting goods that sell bows.There are a few small shops but they are bowtech only type shops.
    Strings don't need to cost $100 unless you just have to have the name Winner's Choice. The other guys have mentioned a few. I'm going to mention Hutch right here on this site. There are strings just as good as WC but at half the price---and better workmanship, too.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't really priced strings other than the ones martin sells. I just wanted to take into account that the bow might need a new string right off which doesn't make such a good deal. I'm still watching his ad for now. He bumped his ad and took the price out of it. So I'll wait and see. Thanks for all the insight, I'll keep you posted.
    '09 bone Hunter (cheetah)
    truglo 4-pin fiber optic sights
    Nap 360 capture rest
    easton raider carbon arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Roy, do a search for Nitrous cams, and see what other guy thought of them. Or you can find a clue in my signature.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Strings don't need to cost $100 unless you just have to have the name Winner's Choice. The other guys have mentioned a few. I'm going to mention Hutch right here on this site. There are strings just as good as WC but at half the price---and better workmanship, too.
    x2 for Hutch. ive got 2 sets for 2 different bows from him and I'm extremely pleased with the quality and appearance of them.
    Last edited by Hutch~n~Son Archery; 10-10-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340