Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing the TRG/SOS to Rod & Slide With STS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    If your hitting your arm with your shoot string, you are trying to draw too long.
    no not my arm my hand the string shoots all the way up to the bows riser my draw is actually an inch or two to short

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coolsam402 View Post
    i removed the trg 3 days ago when i called martin for the pics and when i shoot on release the shooting string comes up to my holding hand and snaps at my hand and thats a pritty far distance to travel in the oppisite direction and to hit my hand that hard that it leaves welts.

Are you shooting with the TRG off? If so, you better quit shooting until you get a rod and slide or there will be worse issues. Too much play in the cables will also give too much play in the string.
    Last edited by SJunior; 11-11-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJunior View Post
    Are you shooting with the TRG off? If so, you better quit shooting until you get a rod and slide or there will be worse issues. Too much play in the cables will also give too much play in the string.
    no i have the trg on but i took the sos off to take pics for martin and the sos didnt comewith the bow i bought it sperately

Post Thanks / Like

Well....it sounds like your having issues we might not be able to help you with here. Go hit up a pro shop, maybe, and see what they say.....
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight