Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey all Any of ya seen 4X5 hear he's lookin fer me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey all Any of ya seen 4X5 hear he's lookin fer me.

Hey brothers sup?

Long time no talk. I have been havin some real bad back issues it may come down to the knife. Hope not. I haven't been on the computer too much lately hard to sit up for long periods of time, stand a little sit, a little lay down a little can't be in one position too long. I have a bulge in one disc a tear in another herniated on another (what the difference between a herniated and bulging disc is I have no idea to me they look alike.) and yet none for another. So big mess and yet for year #4 I get to miss hunting season both archery and rifle which sucks.

Well enough of my sorrows cheer me up by telling me yours Make it good too the worse you are the better I feel. LOL J/K

I missed you all what are we talking about what is the hottest topic remember I am a Pastor in training so keep it "G" ok ok ok "PG" but no worse. not joking.

Will

PS to you Brother 4X5 thanks for the concern and sorry for the late response. I do owe you more than that. I did find your messages you left and Here I am. I seriously enjoyed the bear pics... I need a new bear skin rug after you get the one you want.

Love ya brother (Like a brother not the other) LOL.
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see ya back Will. Sorry to hear the physical issues. We will be praying for you. Things have changed a bit but for the most part we are all here.

HUTCH
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Nice to see ya back Will. Sorry to hear the physical issues. We will be praying for you. Things have changed a bit but for the most part we are all here.

HUTCH
    x2 I hope you feel better soon.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

nice to see ya back...well my jaw still hurts.clicks and pops,cold weather makes it really hurt,my bite is all off,i now have a crroked dead tooth,big bills that were sent to colections and dealing with 20 calls a day from them guys,probly going to garnish my checks soon.my wisdom teeth that are allmost all the way in are not makeing thing any better.

hope that makes ya feel like your not alone.and i wont even get into my back pain.thats a grin and bear it thing,like heck if im going back to the hospital.

here's to the gimps....cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post

HUTCH
    One thing has changed,... you look like you need a shave but it is good to see you pumping the old iron. LOL Thanks Hutch.
    08' Martin Saber
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    x2 I hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks little brother how you doin? still working with your dad?

Will
    08' Martin Saber

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    nice to see ya back...well my jaw still hurts.clicks and pops,cold weather makes it really hurt,my bite is all off,i now have a crroked dead tooth,big bills that were sent to colections and dealing with 20 calls a day from them guys, probably going to garnish my checks soon.my wisdom teeth that are allmost all the way in are not makeing thing any better.

hope that makes ya feel like your not alone.and i wont even get into my back pain.thats a grin and bear it thing,like heck if im going back to the hospital.

here's to the gimps....cheers
    Glad to hear you are doing better don't worry bout the bills as long as you give them a little and are working it out they will work them selves out. I too know about the calls and are tired of it too been to court two or three times over them. I can't stand hospitals been in them all to often specially lately. Hang in there bro.

I too will keep you in my prayers, I definitely know we are not alone. Great to hear from you again and I think we should find a way to start the first annual gimp shoot to benefit our personal checking accounts. LOL

Will

Will
    08' Martin Saber

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rottzilla View Post
    Thanks little brother how you doin? still working with your dad?

Will
    Right now I am in college full time to become a machinist and I also work part-time. Consequently I haven't had time to make strings in the last couple months. I will be back making strings and tuning bows when I have extra time. By the way, can you give me a definition of "extra time"? LOL

Brad
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

yep sure have my friend... he is sitting right here playing with our Fox Pro's..making a list of dubbled sounds ok so not a woe is us story but if it helps took the wife out deer hunting and she made it 6 hours sitting in the cool weather befor limping back out to the truck on her hip replacment laid in bed rest of the day and some of the next...Me well Iam sore as can be from a life as a Machinist and being the brush buster for the wifes deer hunting.. she spoted a mega buck saturday that got away from her and she set the "Dog on it"... me Knees are still recorving as is my buldging disc... I feal for you Will.. Would kill me to miss season after season. Gald to read your back, guess i got back on line Just in time. good wishies my friend for a speady trip back into the woods
    Greg
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah ES, we've missed you around here.