Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primos suing a church group...

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty said isn't!!!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

This just reinforces what I learned about the business end of archery. Sue happy mongrels. All of them. I've never had an opinion about Primos, but now they've lost any respect I might have had for them.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    This just reinforces what I learned about the business end of archery. Sue happy mongrels. All of them. I've never had an opinion about Primos, but now they've lost any respect I might have had for them.
    x2 Primos is totally wrong.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

That's because it's no longer a sport, heritage, a way of life for them...It's now a business.

Post Thanks / Like

That link tells me I don't have permission to access that page. Could someone just hit the high spots for me?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Ranger, it told me the same thing. Guessing it was either pulled, or they are having tech problems.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

So what's the story? Forgive me the stupid question, but what is a church group?
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

my guess is they pulled the thread. but heres what was being said. idk how much was fact or fiction.

a guy from Huntin' The Truth Ministries posted a thread stating that his Church group was served court papers for a lawsuit filed by Primos(be it the Primos Corp or Will Primos himself,IDK). the Church group which is a non-profit organization that works through area Churches to get youth and adults from all backgrounds get involved in the sport of archery and hunting. they do not make or sell hunting products.

they are being sued for their use of the words "the Truth" as used in the name of their group,Huntin' the Truth ministries,by Primos who also use the word "Truth" in marketing their hunting products and TV series/videos. same words,same meaning,but used in a different context than each other.

Primos uses "Truth" in the context of being "truthful" about hunting. where,when,how,good shots,bad shots...whatever, its "the Truth"

the Church groups use of the word(s) "the Truth" is in reference to God from a passage in the Bible. "I am the Way,the Truth,and the Light. No man comes to the Father,but by Me." They are Huntin' the Truth as in seeking God,Huntin for God,Looking for God,etc in His creation(the woods,the outdoors,the experience of being there witnessing thing that others arent able to or dont want to)
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Default link to homepage or Huntin' the Truth ministries