Thread: Getting new limbs and a new string.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Getting new limbs and a new string.

Hey everyone, i currently have a 2010 martin cheetah that has 35 to 50# limbs on it. Could i sent it in to Martin and have them install a new string and 55-70 pound limbs? I dont know if they would do something like this so i just figured i woulds ask you guys. Thanks alot for your time.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure they would, but I'd take it to my local dealer instead. It would probably get done faster that way, and save you some money on shipping, etc.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

x2 for the above...or order up what ya want and do it your self.....get some barnsdales and some hutch strings,then you would be ready to rock

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    x2 for the above...or order up what ya want and do it your self.....get some barnsdales and some hutch strings,then you would be ready to rock
    yupper. Hutch's string are awesome. bought 2 sets for 2 different bows and will be buying more.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

3x for huches strings!!! i changed strings, and when i reset everything, i ended up leaving my cables a little longer than they were, so it took a turn and a half on my limb bolts to get it back to 63 pounds, but with the shorter serving and its current settings, its putting out a 299fps aarow at 63#s and 27.5in draw length, with a 343 grain aarow!!! thats smokin in my book!!! it should be able to hit its 335- 345 ibo easy like this!!!!
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight