Thread: Converting back.

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Converting back.

I used to have the standard cable rod and slide on my martin cheetah, but i converted it over to the sos and trg system. I really dont like this system because martin no longer sells the sos bumper. So, i was thinking about converting again to the ccs and sts system. One of the reason's i want to change is because currently my bow maxes out at 50 pounds and with the ccs i should be able to get 55 pounds out of it. What is your opinions on this conversion and why? Thanks alot.

Post Thanks / Like

I would sell that bow and see what martin has in it's 2012 lineup...........then you can get a 45-60 pond bow,seems thats what your after.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    I would sell that bow and see what martin has in it's 2012 lineup...........then you can get a 45-60 pond bow,seems thats what your after.
    I would consider this if it wasnt the middle of archery season right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotehunter11 View Post
    I would consider this if it wasnt the middle of archery season right now.
    I dont blame ya,what i really meant was i wouldnt put any more money into the cheeta,if it will kill a deer now use it,save the dough and put it towards a new 2012 martin,sorry for the confusion.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotehunter11 View Post
    I used to have the standard cable rod and slide on my martin cheetah, but i converted it over to the sos and trg system. I really dont like this system because martin no longer sells the sos bumper. So, i was thinking about converting again to the ccs and sts system. One of the reason's i want to change is because currently my bow maxes out at 50 pounds and with the ccs i should be able to get 55 pounds out of it. What is your opinions on this conversion and why? Thanks alot.
    i had the satndard rod/slide on my bengal and felt like the draw could be smother.so i bought the ccs,sts and the draw was soooo nice after the change.my bow is a 70lb and with the ccs i max out at 73..i like it and will do it again with my next 2010 bengal