Thread: Setting the draw length and srting stop on my Firecat Pro X

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Setting the draw length and srting stop on my Firecat Pro X

I have a Firecat Pro X 2009 model. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the draw length and string stop set correctly to be comfortable with my draw. My draw length is 30" and my cam is currently set at #6 on the cams. Any advice ?.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I have a Firecat Pro X 2009 model. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the draw length and string stop set correctly to be comfortable with my draw. My draw length is 30" and my cam is currently set at #6 on the cams. Any advice ?.
    All the 08 and most of the 09 model Firecats actually used 2 different module sets to cover the listed draw length range, the standard module set had a DL range of 26-29" in 1/2" increments and the long draw set covered 29.5-30". http://www.martinarchery.com/2011/2010_older_specs.php.

In 2010 they changed the module design completely and those covered a 27-30 draw length range. If you have the early mod set on your FC then the #6 position would only be 28.5" and you will need to purchase either the 08-09 long draw mods or the 2010 mod set.

Advantage Custom Strings