Thread: Draw adjustment

Post Thanks / Like

Default Draw adjustment

OK got new silencer...had bow shop set it at 65# and 27.5 draw...I don't think its right...When I draw there is no noticed left off..It seems there is a soild 65# pull all the back and it never gets easier on the cycle...any feedback????

Post Thanks / Like

What numbers are the modules set on? They should both be on the #2 hole, if they are both set correctly then the draw stop is set too short and is stopping the cam rotation before you get to the valley.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

If the draw stop is set to short, you wont make it to the vally. Try moving your stop back the other way. If your draw becomes too long, you will need to move your modules to the #1 position.
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, what he said!
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

just checkeed both screws are in the #1 hole...So what does that mean? The lenght is set longer than what I need...

Post Thanks / Like

Well.... i bet you could twist up your bow string a bit, and move your draw stop ane be ok, or just move your draw stop and see how that feels...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Awesome

Moved the screw to the 2 hole and moved the stop..Feels great now..Shooting 1 !/2" groups at 20 yards..love it.Thanks again..I like being able to do things myself and you guys on this forum have given me the confidence...Thank you again

Post Thanks / Like

Something you might keep an eye on is your string against the mods, mine had sharp edges on the inside edge. Simple fix, just round off the edge with a file and sand paper.

Have fun with your Silencer, like mine a lot.