Thread: Bow draw length

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Question Bow draw length

I had a question about draw length and buying the Martin Threshold. I am going to order the Martin Threshold and it says that you can adjust the draw length from 25-30. Does it come with all the stuff you need to do that with and how do you do it? I am new to hunting with a bow and I did that thing were you strech your arms out and measure I am 27.7 draw length. Please Help

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

The Threshold uses the original M Pro single cam, it should come with the complete draw length module set. If you used the wing span measurement to come up with the 27.7, then you should be very close with either the number 3 or 4 module. If I remember correctly, the M pro also has additional pegs on the cam to provide draw length adjustments to the 1/2".

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

How hard is it to change them. and what do you mean by 3 or 4 modules

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbass1 View Post
    How hard is it to change them. and what do you mean by 3 or 4 modules
    The draw length module on that cam is held in place by 2 screws, simply remove the screws, take out the exsisting module and install either the #3 or #4 module and reinstall the screws.

The modules will all be numbered, #1 would be for a 25" draw length, #2 would be 26", #3 would be 27", #4 would be 28", #5 would be 29" etc...... The bow will probably come with the #5 module installed and the rest of the modules in a plastic bag.

Advantage Custom Strings