Thread: Martin Compound Bows

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Question Martin Compound Bows

I found a Martin Magcat bow in Asheville, NC today. I have not been able to find it on any Martin web site. What I would like to know is what is the fps this bow does. No one at the store could answer this question. I hope you can. I found all other bows on web, but could not find this one.

joelc

Default Martin MagCat

The Martin MagCat shares the same specs as our Jaguar Magnum Dyna, the I.B.O. is 300 fps, you should be able to find the answers to your questions at:
    http://www.martinarchery.com/?page=bows&bow=jaguar

puckplayer_33

i also own a Martin MAgCat...bought it "used" (it was never shot) for $180 set up. The only thing is that it doesnt have the Dyna (Single) Cam...it has a cam and 1/2 design. So does it still have the same specs as the Jaguar??? I do not know exactly what it shoots for speed, but i used a formula that estimates 278.5??? Does that sound right for this bow??? im not a speed buff. it kills deer and thats all i care...just wondering how good of a deal i got? And what kind of performance can be expected with this setup?? Anyone else here shoot one?? what do you think? i took it to the local archery shop to have a serving redone and he said he had never seen this model before, but it looked like a nice rig. just looking for details?
    Last edited by puckplayer_33; 10-18-2006 at 09:05 PM.