Thread: New Member!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member!!

Hi I'm new to this site and Martin i purchased a Martin Magcat yesterday and i need to get the modules for the bow to adjust the draw length. Do you know if they will send them to you? I also wanted to know if anyone knew where to find info on this bow. I couldnt come across any on the martin site. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Question What does the Bow Look Like?

Welcome to the forum,
    Congrats on the Magcat. If you post up pictures I am sure someone here will help you id the bow and help you find modules if they are needed. Is there a label on the bow with a serial number, draw length, draw weight and string lengths? Do you know what year the bow is? I am finding some info that says this bow is the same as the Martin Jaguar Magnums made maybe '06 or '07. If you know the year look up the specs and download the manual for the Jaguar Magnum, Martin sometimes has bows that are relabeled for certain big box stores like Dick's Sporting Goods.

Does it look something like this?

Or Does it look like these?

Smarten Up and Martin Up
    Last edited by peace; 10-27-2011 at 02:18 AM.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Mag cat is the Jaguar. congrats on a great shooter and welcome to the forum
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

If you bought the bow new then it was probably at Dick's Sporting Goods. They should have the modules as all Martin bows that use these modules are shipped with a full package of 7 modules. If this is the case then you should have gotten the modules with your bow as they are part of the purchase.

If you bought the bow used then you can find anybody that sells Martin bow and they might have some on hand. If you need to purchase them then try on Martin's on-line store. The item # is 3056 and they cost $13.33 + shipping. That's for a complete package of 7 modules.

Welcome to the Tech Forums. If you are ever in need of info just come here and we'll help you out. Or, just come and BS with us.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver