Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will this set up work?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    nice.i wanted to try some 4 blade bh but if i didnt like how they flew i really wasent wanting to be stuck with them.but since they seam to work with on blade out i might have to give them a go........thanks for the info
    No problem, im sure you will find that they fly great, plus i get great penetration out of a two blade.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Man, deer have been killed by many two bladed arrow heads, yours are made of razor sharp metal, some are made of flint or stone. Do your thing, and if that head isn't good enough do like the first Americans and club them to death, any way you get meat is fair. [legally]
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood... Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Man, deer have been killed by many two bladed arrow heads, yours are made of razor sharp metal, some are made of flint or stone. Do your thing, and if that head isn't good enough do like the first Americans and club them to death, any way you get meat is fair. [legally]
    I think i will stick with my broadhead. I probably wouldnt have any success trying to club a deer with a stick. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I would also actuaally suggest the Magnus heads. I shoot them first hand, and I dont ever plan on switching from them...I also only shoot 85 grain heads, I got a passthrough on a deer at 41 yards this year, quartering to. These heads are scary sharp. and fly with your field points. I personally would go with the buzzcuts in 4 blade as well...Not only that...if one breaks, send it back to them, and they will send you a brand new head, they have a lifetime guaruntee!!!

The one other deer i got with them this year, was a doe at 12 yards, ever soo slightly quartering too...punched one shoulder, and stuck 6 inches in the ground behind her...Both my deer so far have gone less than 40 yards...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-the-snake View Post
    I would also actuaally suggest the Magnus heads. I shoot them first hand, and I dont ever plan on switching from them...I also only shoot 85 grain heads, I got a passthrough on a deer at 41 yards this year, quartering to. These heads are scary sharp. and fly with your field points. I personally would go with the buzzcuts in 4 blade as well...Not only that...if one breaks, send it back to them, and they will send you a brand new head, they have a lifetime guaruntee!!!

The one other deer i got with them this year, was a doe at 12 yards, ever soo slightly quartering too...punched one shoulder, and stuck 6 inches in the ground behind her...Both my deer so far have gone less than 40 yards...
    Good shootin, Jake. That's the way it's supposed to work out.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver