Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New bow on the way!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My girls turn 7 in 8 days. when we went to Academy the other day they saw a pink bow and wanted me to get it. I told them they had to learn how to use the little D bow I got for them and then we would talk. Haven't been able to take them out shooting much as the mosquitos were especially bad this year. It is cooling off now so hopefully I can get some time in to teach them to shoot.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new bow purchase. I hear great thing about that bow. There's nothing wrong with Pink. Deer can't tell the difference between a pink or camo bow when they are hoof's up in the air. I love Pink on my fletching and used Victory Pink arrows VForce arrows in the past. They fly great and are much easier to recover after pass through's.

There's a Old Post on AT that I'm trying to find that might help you out with some Pink Options for your daughters bow.
    Found it!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...=Pink+products

Post Thanks / Like

Hunters friend also has a whole section of pink products.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Of course you can shoot it Hutch. It will just make all the guys that much madder when you out shoot them with a "girls" bow.

DoubleS, Those arrows look very easy to see against the background! My wife has some but they are collecting dust in the closet.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Of course you can shoot it Hutch. It will just make all the guys that much madder when you out shoot them with a "girls" bow.

DoubleS, Those arrows look very easy to see against the background! My wife has some but they are collecting dust in the closet.
    I've never lost a Pink Victory arrow while hunting or practicing and shooting over into the CRP field. They really pop out. Makes it much more easier to find and recover them. I wish Harvest time would make something similar. Now I use pink Arrow wraps and Pink Fobs.

Make sure when you guys use the Pink Victory arrows that when you do the bend test for cracks and sounds to do it carefully, listen. Because the entire shaft has a thin plastic like coating over it. Sometimes, it's not as noticeable to see damage. I bend and twist them every once in awhile.
    Last edited by Double S; 10-28-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you can influence HTA to make some pink arrows? I would buy some for hunting, they are spendy to lose!

Good advise on the safety with those arrows too.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to your daughter, Bill.
    When my wife was ready for her first compound she looked at everything we could find. She is never going to hunt so we didn't need anything that went over 35 pounds. Overall weight was a big factor also.
    She ended up with a PSE Chaos, pink of course...lol
    Don.
    Sue's new bow.jpgPicture 328.jpg
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you can influence HTA to make some pink arrows? I would buy some for hunting, they are spendy to lose!

Good advise on the safety with those arrows too.
    Thanks. Amber stated that they have some in the "Works" for next year. I also brought up the wood look for the traditional hunters.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DoubleS. If they make them I will buy some.
    Firecat 400

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point Mark, it don't matter the bow or the color just hit the mark.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com