Thread: 2pc. quiver

flytier17

Default 2pc. quiver

Does anyone know if the Martin Fast 4 2pc. quiver comes in camo?

Thanks,
    Alec

Post Thanks / Like

I think you got the terminology wrong. The Fast 4 is a one piece quiver. Are you referring to the 2x4? If so the answer is "yes", it comes in camo.

Item # 3911 in their catalog. If you want you could probably find it on their website and/or order it directly from them.

flytier17

Go to the home page, and click on accessories. Then, click on "quivers", then "bow quivers". Look above the bow quivers section to see the rest of the quivers. The exact wording is "Martin Fast 4 2 Piece..." The description says "Martin Fast 4 2 Piece Quiver", and no photo is available. It is item 3911.

Thanks,
    Alec

Post Thanks / Like

My bad. I was looking through my 2006 catalog. I gave my 2007 catalog to another guy this past weekend. Sorry for the mix up.

The 2006 model was Mossy Oak camo and was pretty sharp so I'll stick my neck out and say the 2007 model is APG camo.

flytier17

I have a Spot-Hogg Hogg-It sight. The dovetail does not let a one-piece mount to be used. This looks like a good quiver. Any idea on the price? I will probably order it anyways.

Alec

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's a misprint, but my price sheet is showing $32. That might be dealer cost. Best bet is to call Martin and have a credit card handy. They can do this direct.

Oh, by the way, the price sheet does show it as Realtree APG. I never looked there before.

flytier17

Thanks alot. Will do.

Alec