Thread: riddle me this

Post Thanks / Like

Default riddle me this

i found the rest on my bow moved again, well i tried to center it over the berger holes,and it appears the nock is low , so i did the best i could do to readjust it LEVEL ,and now i am shooting way low, i have my site as low as it can go and i am still 5 inches low,if i use what use to be my 30 yd pin to compensate, i am about 10 high, help last week for me for bow , HELP i have a`feeling my string has stretched, or my center serving has moved, just a`guess

Post Thanks / Like

What do you have for a bow again polaris?
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    What do you have for a bow again polaris?
    08 saber w acu track cam, 70lb draw 30 inch arrows ps its mike nice ta meet ya justin

Post Thanks / Like

does the saber have a draw stop? ive found if im elevation is inconsistant im not on my draw stop or it has moved. everything else u should be able to see.
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    does the saber have a draw stop? ive found if im elevation is inconsistant im not on my draw stop or it has moved. everything else u should be able to see.
    yup it has a draw stop and its fine

Post Thanks / Like

maybe its just time for a new set of strings? if you got the originals on there they probably arent that great. hutch can hook you up for a good price!!!! i actually gained some speed when i went to his strings. (although setup changed some too) orrrr just start back at ground zero, and reset your knock point. or move your sights. up to you! (i started dropping my arm after a month break from shooting which led to shots about 4in low.)

Post Thanks / Like

well after all the frustration , i finally broke down and took the bow to a pro shop yesterday, the results r in, yep, the rest moved , also the peep and the center serving [ nock also], questioning the tech about, about new strings , he said these r still fine ,just need a little fix in , i do still have in mind to get a set from hutch, when time , money allows , probably sometime after the new year, well any hoot after he reserves the center serving , he also helped to set the peep and rest back up .well back on target, bows shooting great again,he did warn me about waxing to much, yikes did nt know u could , but as always i have been a over doer,lol tech said he used to be a pro shooter for martin many years ago ,which was great news, he said his shop isnt carrying martins anymore which he regrets, due to the cost factors, that dicks,and several chain stores r selling ,he says he cant be competitive with the prices to sell them in the area, he did offer to help at any time, if i had a problem, in the future,he also said he has his old moab,,and mentioned its the greatest bow martin ever made,,all said n done soon as i get done with my sunday chores , im out to the woods fer a afternoon hunt , feelin lucky today ,got my bow shootin great, and fer some strange reason the dang thing seems quieter now cant wait to bust a deer

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

this guy at the pro shop called the moab , the mother of all bows is that right ?fer the name

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep yer right on!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com