The Cam is on the bottom and the idler is on the top. What does it say on the bottom cam. Dyna or Mpro?
Or just post a pic of it
The cam says M-pro.
That bow is a late 2007 Jaguar. You got a very nice bow to start with. Its is a nice shooting bow. My son shoots the same year Jaguar but with the dyna cam. My daughter shoots one but a 05
Good to know. I'm glad to hear it. Any tips or info you could offer would be great. I know the string is new. What about up keep, as far as inspection or regular? Since I just got it anything I need to check or know?
1. Take a cotton ball and go around the limbs and cam and idler wheel and check for limb splinters and burrs.
2. Check limbs for cracks use a magnifying glass.
3. Wax the string and keep check on it. (they don't last for ever change them every 2-3yrs.)
4. Check to make sure every thing is tight on the bow. (PERIODICALLY)
5. Flex arrows regularly to see if they are safe.
Anything else stay tuned some one will make mention. Stay on the forum and ask ?'s and you will learn a great deal.
Thanks a lot, and will do. I look toward to learning.
Congrats on the WildCat aka Jaguar! A lot of guys here love those, enjoy your purchase and have fun. Also welcome to this board, great people and great info. Don't be a stranger, pull up a chair and set a spell, Ya'll come back now, hear!
Smarten Up and Martin Up
Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker
"I will make My arrows drunk with blood...” Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
Thanks a lot. I can't wait to start using it. Or would it be her? Is it like a car? Do I call it, her?