Thread: ok so

Post Thanks / Like

Default ok so

i jsut called martin about my trg and about getting the slide they said i need to take it to a martin dealer the colsest one to me is 80 miles away so that they can just call and say that i need the slide

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep that is the way it is done! The pro sho will take care of you. Did you look at this link for a dealer
    http://www.martinarchery.com/2011/dealer2011.php

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so call the dealer and see if he'll work with you on it. Have him order it and possibly drop ship it right to you. Or he can order it and then ship it to you when he gets it. Or go get it when he calls you. Either way it'll save you at least one trip. Probably even cheaper is to just order the cable and slide from their on-line store. But then there's the matter of the STS. Don't forget that little item.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

now that is one heck of a pickel.is there a dicks sporting goods,bass pro or a box store near you.they can order it to

Post Thanks / Like

no nothing near by the only reasing i could get this boy is beccause i had to go on a little vacation and i ve been looking at bows and i stoped ina at this cabelas and i ssaid what i wanted and they helped me pick and i got this and so far its the best ive had hoyts mathews and a bear hoyt was actually tied with it and the missions are good to but ya so i got it on the way back and that how i got it and ive spent like 250 on after market stiff for it i really dont want to pay for something martin should of fixed in the first place