Thread: Martin Tigeress

Thringy

Default Martin Tigeress

I bought my wife a new Tigeress with dyna cam I looked at one martin site that said that the draw length could be adjusted down to 24" as that is about her draw but when I got the bow and put the F1 module in I think that it is only been reduced to 26". Does any one have veiws and if I can put other cams in to get the :confusedbows draw down to 24"

Post Thanks / Like

The Tigress with DynaCam only goes down to an advertised length of 25". That's with the F1 module. If you're up to it you could twist up the string to shorten it further, but an inch is a long way.

Not knowing how seriously she is going to shoot or what venues, you could contact Joel Carter at custome service and see what he recommends. Possibly a change to Mini Z cams would work.

Thringy

Default Thankyou Bfisher

she is serious. She tries to practice her shooting every day at this stage it is only targets, how do the zcams compare to the nitrous cam (size A)

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't have any experience with the mini-Z. It was just a suggestion. Being as she's serious I would choose the Nitrous cams myself. I don't know just how this would work, but it's certainly worth a look. Having smaller cams might mean going to a lighter limb.

Your best bet is to call Martin and ask for Jake or Joel Carter. These are two guys that really have their act together. They could give you much more detail.

Personally I think this would be a neat project. Let me know what they say. I'm curious.