Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: exctied but i heard bad

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tosi View Post
    I changed out the TRG/SOS sysytem on my FC400 and WOW! shoots great and it fit perfect. Your will need to clean up the shaft and hole. I did use some others scews that I purchased that fit and keep the shaft tight. Hope this helps
    what do you mean you have to clean up your shaft and your hole like sand it down or what ??????/

and well how long does it take to get they said that they sent them out on friday nights and said something about 3 days so would that mean i get them tomarrow..

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Shipping

I have had a few shippments and they all took about five working days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coolsam402 View Post
    what do you mean you have to clean up your shaft and your hole like sand it down or what ??????/

and well how long does it take to get they said that they sent them out on friday nights and said something about 3 days so would that mean i get them tomarrow..
    We don't really know how long it will take to get to you as we don't know where you are. Martin is in Washington, how far is that from you?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade