Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Revolution arrow rest!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate my current rest. The arrow moves around and makes noise. I was going to get a whisker biscuit because of this but I was told it slows down my arrow speed. Is it that much of a difference? Is the revolution the answer to my problem?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Hunter View Post
    I hate my current rest. The arrow moves around and makes noise. I was going to get a whisker biscuit because of this but I was told it slows down my arrow speed. Is it that much of a difference? Is the revolution the answer to my problem?
    there are so many great full capture rests on the market right now.it really makes it hard to say this or that is the way to go.we have the die hard drop away fans and the die hard full capture fans(like me) so saying one is beter then the other is is a tough one.i will say the whisker bis will slow ya down and i think they are very ugly so one will never touch my bow.hostage is not that bad of a capture.NAP quicktune 360 is a good one,but the revelution seams to be the best of both worlds.it drops so a guy can shoot FOB's and it captures so your arrow wort get knocked off if you trip and fall(like i do often).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Hunter View Post
    What kind of rest are you using. If it has a fork...You can add felt to it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll check and see when I get home. I also upload pic's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    You are the man if you can go hunting and still have enough time and energy to shoot at least 1000 arrows in a day. That would plum wear me out. Even with 12 arrows that is 84 trips back and forth to the target. Since I only shoot 6 at a time that is 168 round trips to the target 20 yards (OR MORE) away. That is 3.8 miles of walking back and forth to the target. I don't think I could fit all that into one day.
    thats the reason i don't shoot those 100 & 120 yard shots , to much walking for me, and that ain't the only reason , can't hit a darn thing at those distances
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Being a retread from my recurve days, I really like the long shots as that the only time I can see my arrow fly, all the bows in my signature are way too fast for me to see arrow flight.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Being a retread from my recurve days, I really like the long shots as that the only time I can see my arrow fly, all the bows in my signature are way too fast for me to see arrow flight.
    Elkslayer

Get this man some lighted nocks for Christmas so he can see his arrows fly!

Mark
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Elkslayer

Get this man some lighted nocks for Christmas so he can see his arrows fly!

Mark
    Only one problum there...we can only use them for target pratice.... sadly our state says NO use of any thing battery operated on the bow or arrow.... so we are outa luck ... any other gift ideas. lol
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    Only one problum there...we can only use them for target pratice.... sadly our state says NO use of any thing battery operated on the bow or arrow.... so we are outa luck ... any other gift ideas. lol
    Fuzion vanes n flourescent wraps
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

seen the new glowin vains and thats a good idea... I use a red white combo on a 8" white dip as can be seen in 4x5 seeing oddest things thread...why so i can see um and boy can you as it passes threw some brown hide
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve