Thread: Onza 3 limbs and cams

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Onza 3 limbs and cams

Hello I am needing a set of 70lb limbs and cams for a Onza 3. The Onza I have was custom built for a female with cams that only go to 27 inches and limbs go to 45. So I want to build it up to my specs. Also where should I send the bow to get the work done the dealers close to me dont sell very many martins so that bothers me a little bit.

I have tried calling Marting twice but they havent returned my calls.

Any help would be apperciated.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the martin tech forum.pleas dont take this the wrong way but as much as you would spend on buying cams and limbs ya might be better off buying a new onza that fits you and seling the one you have.i would go through barnsdale limbs if you wanted to do new limbs,and search archerytalk for cams or put up a wanted add on the classifides here.you might be aqble to call a dealer and have them order limbs and cams through martin.

as for cost on haveing a pro shop set it up,it would vary on price.all shops have a differnt hourly rate
    Last edited by gravedigger; 11-16-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Gd is right. Sell it and get a differnt bow, or maybe you can find someone to trade with on archery talk
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    welcome to the martin tech forum.pleas dont take this the wrong way but as much as you would spend on buying cams and limbs ya might be better off buying a new onza that fits you and seling the one you have.i would go through barnsdale limbs if you wanted to do new limbs,and search archerytalk for cams or put up a wanted add on the classifides here.you might be aqble to call a dealer and have them order limbs and cams through martin.

as for cost on haveing a pro shop set it up,it would vary on price.all shops have a differnt hourly rate
    agreed............